ASHAP

From OncoWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Indication

relapsed & refractory HD

Regimen

Doxorubicin 10 mg/m2/day IV (24 h infusion) Days 1-4
Cisplatin 25 mg/m2/day IV (24 h infusion) Days 1-4
Ara-C 1.5 g/m2 IV (2 h infusion) Day 5
Methylprednisolone 500 mg IV (15 min infusion) Days 1-5
Unclear interval between cycles
For 3 cycles followed by ASCT

References

Rodriguez J et al. ASHAP: A regimen for cytoreduction of refractory or recurrent Hodgkin’s Disease. Blood 1999; 93:3632

There were 19 complete responses (34% CR), 20 partial responses (36% PR), and 17 treatment failures, including 8 with minor responses and 9 with disease progression. Thus, in total there were 39 responses out of 56 patients (CR + PR = 70%). Myelosuppression was the main toxicity.