From OncoWikiJump to navigationJump to search
BEAC: BiCNU, Etoposide, Ara-C, Cyclophosphamide
Autologous blood stem cells are infused on day 0.
- Carmustine 300 mg/m2 IV on day -7
- Etoposide 800 mg/m2 IV on days -6 to -3
- Cytarabine 800 mg/m2 IV on days -6 to -3
- Cyclophosphamide 35 mg/kg IV on days -6 to -3
- [[Filgrastim] 5 mcg/kg SC daily starting on day +1, continued until there are 3 consecutive days with ANC ≥1000
- Prophylaxis against opportunistic infections and management of febrile neutropenia per "active protocols"
- Jo JC, Kang BW, Jang G, Sym SJ, Lee SS, Koo JE, Kim JW, Kim S, Huh J, Suh C. BEAC or BEAM high-dose chemotherapy followed by autologous stem cell transplantation in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma patients: comparative analysis of efficacy and toxicity. Ann Hematol. 2008 Jan;87(1):43-8. Epub 2007 Aug 21. link to original article contains protocol PubMed